Lind MiOne BLACK 460cc Driver, 9.5°, Mens Left Hand, Graphite, Regular Flex
The MiOne Driver is the longest, straightest driver we've ever produced. It has been designed to fit all types of players across the spectrum of handicaps. The size of the driver pushes the USGA volume to the limit at 460cc's of power. It packs a powerful punch capable of ballistic drives whilst maintaining accuracy. The MiOne driver conforms to USGA and R&A equipment standards and is valid for competition use.
The large, 460cc titanium head produces a higher moment of inertia for greater forgiveness and consistency. Discretionary weight is repositioned inside the head to optimise the centre of gravity location for higher launch and lower spin.
Deep Face and Massive Sweet Spot
The MiOne produces a strong penetrating ball flight for pin-seeking distance off the tee.
Variable Cup Face
Variable Cup Face technology expands the sweet spot across the hitting surface. The MiOne has been designed with less edge thickness which has resulted in the club face having a spring like effect. When a thin edge is combined with a thicker center, the sweet spot area grows in size. The result is longer more dependable drives.
- Large 460cc Titanium club head.
- Oversized sweet spot allows for maximum forgiveness and distance.
- Weight has been moved from the crown and face to the sole of club head to achieve optimum centre of gravity positioning for lower ball spin and a higher launch angle.
- Variable Cup Face for added spring and distance
- Confidence inspiring club head design with arrow marker on the top of the club to assist in aiming when lining up your golf ball.
- Appealing sole plate design giving the club an overall great look.
|Item Group||Golf Drivers|
Enter your Shipping Zip to see available delivery services and charges
At Golf Division, we have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised by Shop247.com Inc to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).