OPEN BOX MacGregor Golf CG3000 Golf Clubs Set, Ladies Right Hand, ALL Graphite
NOTE: This item is an open box/refurbished item and may have some cosmetic blemishes or signs of use but has been verified as fully functional. Open box items are clearance items and final sales. Open box items may not be returned.This a great quality set for new and aspiring golfers. Featuring 8 clubs, 3 headcovers and a deluxe golf cart bag, this is all the hardware you'll need to get out golfing.
- DRIVER - 13° high launch titanium matrix driver. Higher loft encourages higher, straighter ball flights for amateur's swings. Headcover included.
- FAIRWAY WOOD - Low profile 18° fairway wood with headcover. Fairway is perfect for more controlled, shorter tee shots.
- HYBRID - 24° hybrid wood with headcovers. Makes long approaches or tricky lies much easier than conventional long irons.
- IRONS - 7-8-9-PW - Undercut cavity stainless steel irons. Promoting forgiveness on mis-hit shots, and great feel when they come out the middle
- TOUR MALLET PUTTER - Putter with perimeter weighting helps keep clubface straight on off-centre impacts while being easier to align in the first place.
- CART BAG - A durable luxury MacGregor cart bag for ladies
- SHAFTS - Graphite shafts in the woods. Graphite shafts in the irons. All Ladies flex.
|Golf Club||Loft||Club Length|
|Item Family||Open Box|
|Item Group||Open Box-Open Box Item|
Enter your Shipping Zip to see available delivery services and charges
At Golf Division, we have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised by Shop247.com Inc to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).