Young Gun SGS X Junior Kids Golf Left Hand Iron Set Age: 3-5
Dedicated to making junior golf equipment, Young Gun has become one of the leading junior golf companies in the world.
The hot selling Young Gun SGS X irons are a must have for any child learning golf. With oversized heads and junior flex graphite shafts, these work fantastically in improving a child's game fast! With a large cavity and low center of gravity, these irons will increase launch angle off the face higher and are more forgiving.
- EASY TO USE - Cavity back design creates a high MOI for more forgiveness and stability
- LOWER CENTER OF GRAVITY - Helps get the ball airborne quicker
- GRAPHITE SHAFTS - Lighter shafts help generate more club head speed, whilst the junior flex with a bit more flex/kick improves distance for slower swing speeds
- CHOICE - Choose which irons you want, or buy the whole set and save
Sizing & Specifications:
Young Gun uses a pioneering color-coding system to help you find the right fit. Find the color that's appropriate for your child, and order across the range knowing it is the same fit.
- Yellow - 3-5 years - for golfers 38 to 45.2 inch tall
|5/6 Iron||31° Loft, 25.5"|
|7/8 Iron||38° Loft, 25"|
|9/PW Iron||42° Loft, 24.5"|
|SW||54° Loft, 24"|
|Item Group||Golf Junior Irons|
Enter your Shipping Zip to see available delivery services and charges
At Golf Division, we have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised by Shop247.com Inc to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).